Thursday, January 21, 2010

FTL#74

Well the blog may not be pretty yet but hopefully this card is!  I've been "watching" so many challenges lately - always thinking up ideas but never getting around to the doing part.  So here is the first officially completed challenge!

Natasha's sketches always appeal to my simple side -






I created the label block by using a mask created from a Quickutz die and distress ink.  I'm really happy with the way that turned out - I'm sure I'll revisit that technique again!

Supplies:
Die Cut - Quickutz
Stamps - Autumn Leaves, Stampin' Up
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink, Versafine
Markers - Copic

Hey look - I revisited that technique again!!  I had so much fun making the first one I tried another just changing up the color and stamps!


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow! These are both fabulous! I love how the sponged mask looks with the image stamped over!!

Heather P. said...

Whoa! These are simply gorgeous!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails