Saturday, January 23, 2010

Old Stuff Challenge

Okay does anyone else have a picture of that little devil cartoon character named Hot Stuff and think this challenge was more a reference to the person making it rather than the stuff used to make it?



Or am I just totally aging myself by admitting I remember Hot Stuff at all?

Anyway....here is the card made with "old stuff" from my stash.  The sentiment sticker is an oldie from Making Memories that I always keep through every purge thinking I can use them for baby cards.  The paper is some old American Crafts that I still love and wish I could get more of (and that's another 4" square scrap card).  The button is super old too but I don't remember who made it.



Thanks for looking!

Supplies
Sticker:  Making Memories
Paper:  American Crafts
Button and Ribbon:  Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha!
Dig this card much.
And I remember the Little Devil, too. ;)

Thanks for playing along,
Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

Related Posts with Thumbnails