Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge - Act 14

It doesn't seem to be a favorite but I love SU's Orchid Opulence - and I never would have thought to combine it with these colors from this weeks Curtain Call Color Challenge:



It's all so soft and sweet so like Stacey I couldn't get the idea of doing a baby card out of my head.  I just received a big box of stampin' goodness yesterday so I used a few new things on this card:



I cut small slits on either side of the monkey's tail to slide the branch through (which is from SU's new bird punch).  I considered ribbon at the bottom but in real life I liked it better without - now that I'm looking at the picture I'm doubting that choice.  Oh well - done is done.

Supplies:
Stamps and ink:  Stampin' Up
Punches:  Stampin' Up and Fiskars

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, Samantha! thanks for playing along in the Curtain Call:)

Sue said...

I love the simplicity of the card- a job well done!! :)

Unknown said...

Super sweet!

Betty J Schaub said...

clean, simple and sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails