Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cards Blog Challenge

This weeks challenge was to use a card base that anything but a square or rectange.  Thankfully I have enough Quickutz dies to choke a horse so my shape options were plentiful.  I decided to use the bracket shape along with this new stamp (watch for more options on this one later):


I embossed the body of the stamp with white embossing powder on kraft so I would still have the option of coloring those cute little birds.

Once I started playing with this stamp I just couldn't stop - so look for two more options coming up in the next few days.

For details on the Cards Blog challenge check here.

Supplies
Stamps:  Impression Obsession, Stampin' Up
Die:  Quickutz
Twine:  Papertrey Ink
Other:  Copic markers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails