Monday, February 1, 2010

Learning My Way Around a Copic Marker

I tried to resist, I really did.  But I lost the battle when PTI gave the matching Copic marker colors to their cardstock.  So I'm very slowly trying to start a small collection of Copic markers.  They do color beautifully - I'm still working on the whole blending part.  Here's one of my first attempts:


I stamped the heart onto PTI's white cardstock and cut it out after I colored it.  As a side note - how much do I love PTI's snow white and vintage cream inks!!  Finally a white/cream ink that actually covers and doesn't take forever to dry!

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI, Stampin' Up
Ink:  PTI, Memento
Markers:  Copic
Tools: WRMK Corner Chomper

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful! A wonderful CAS card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails