Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine!


I have a series of posts scheduled for this week all using this Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper pack from Stampin Up'.  Last year I purchased a sampler that included a 6x6 sheet of all the new papers.  My intention was to make mucho cards with it but I've not really followed through with that plan.  So I'm going to try to do a few of these "series" with different papers to force myself to use these poor papers that have been collecting too much dust.

I sometimes have a difficult time using patterned paper on my cards - I tend to want to use bitty little pieces so it doesn't seem too busy.   So I'm trying to design some cards that really let the paper be the focal point.

For todays card I just used a piece of patterned paper trimmed to 3 1/2 X 4 3/4 leaving a nice little border around the edge.  This is where I love all the coordination with Stampin' Up products - a tone on tone pattern on a matching cardstock still leaves me with a nice, simple card.

Thanks for looking and be sure to check back to see more the rest of the week!

Supplies
Paper:  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails