Monday, March 29, 2010

Papertrey March DT Challenge

Nothing like waiting until the last minute!  If you haven't seen the post with this months beautiful color combination challenge be sure to check it out here.

I decided to use Lisa Johnson's color combination because I just received a new pack of Sweet Blush paper that was itching to be used - plus it has Kraft in there too ;).

I used my Through the Trees set and I challenged myself to make a card using each of the main tree images.  Here is the first and probably my favorite:


Next is a design that is basically a copy of Nichole's creation that made me say "I must have it":


And last was this little square card that really does look better in person - the embossing just gets a little lost in the photo:


All supplies are from Papertrey Ink.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh they are all stunning!

Rochelle said...

ooooo...I REALLY like the first one! So clean and perfectly balanced!

Related Posts with Thumbnails