Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and a Tuesday Trigger Challenge

Hope all of the mom's out there that read this blog are having a wonderful Mother's Day!

Here is a card I made for my mom using this weeks Tuesday Trigger for inspiration:



I wish I had a larger Mother's Day sentiment but I guess the focus needs to stay on the butterflies anyway (and it took me a shockingly short amount of time to arrange them - normally that would be at least a 20 minute project!)

Here is another card I made for my aunt (who loves all things Nantucket):


Both of these cards were made using Hero Arts Antique Engravings set (and it is all LateBlossom's fault that I *had* to buy that set - I had an Archiver's coupon, what's a girl to do!)

This is the card I gave to my grandma (which has already been posted here but here it is again just in case you didn't see it the first time around):


That takes card of all the special women in my life - I am grateful for each and every one of them and all that they do to help me and my family!

Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies
Stamps:  Hero Arts, Stampin, Up, Papertrey Ink, Anna Griffin
Markers:  Copic
Punch:  Stampin' Up

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved my card! They were all beautiful. Thanks for making my Mother's Day so special.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Samantha! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails