Thursday, May 27, 2010

One Layer Wednesday

This weeks one layer challenge worked out perfectly since I already had two cards finished and ready to post that were a perfect fit!

Both cards use Papertrey Ink's Giga Guidelines set - the first was a lift of the inside of a card made by Nichole Heady (and the reason this set HAD to find its way into my cart this month) the second was a slight modification of the same idea:



Thanks for looking!

Supplies
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink
Ink:  Stampin' Up

8 comments:

Susan said...

Now why can't I be creative like this! LOL!! I LOVE these cards!!

Karen B. said...

Fantastic OLC!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, oh, oh! I'm bouncing in my chair! These are SO WONDERFUL! Thanks!

Unknown said...

When i was just over at Susan's blog admiring all the challenge entry's so far, your card just Popped right out at me! its stunning, love the colours and the layout.This card is one that i shall be CASing for sure, TFS
love emma xxx

Ruth M said...

Such pretty cards, love the elegant wedding card - great layout for that too!

Alanna Harris said...

these are both gorgeous...love the soft colours with the black sentiment...so eye-catching!!

Cristina said...

That wedding card is stunning!

The Scrappy Bug said...

Simple yet elegant - perfection

Related Posts with Thumbnails