Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop



So call me crazy but the only thing I've really done on the Papertrey Ink website up until now was shop!  But I'm slowly discovering all of the other fun happenings - like the blog hop.  Here are the details for this month:

This month's blog hop is all about fabulous felt! We know you love this new addition to our product line-up and we would love to see what you are doing with it! From borders to focal points, paper crafts to sewing projects. Hair accessories to home decor accents. Cards to scrapbook layouts. We want to see it all!

And thanks to all that shopping I do happen to have some PTI felt in my stash!

I really liked the look of stamping directly on the felt so I went with that again:


It's a little tough to see in the picture so here's a little more detail:



Can't wait to spend some time tonight making my way through the hop!

Supplies (All Papertrey Ink)
Stamps:  Delightful Dahlia, Background Basics: Diamond, Say it with Style, Giga Guide Lines




31 comments:

Keva said...

Great colors and I love the layout. The felt looks great in the black...

Bonita Rose said...

so much detail.. your flower is perfect!!!!

Rosanne said...

Terrific card!

Banu said...

Very very pretty. My fav color combo as well.

Mariah said...

Great idea to stamp on the felt...I must try this!

Nerina said...

WOW - striking! I love the staples holding the die in place! Great card!!

Anonymous said...

Love the stamping on the felt. It really adds a great touch to the flower.

Diane Jaquay said...

Very pretty, the stamping on the felt looks great!

Joni M said...

Lovely card! I LOVE the stamping on the felt!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Neat colors and fun staples accents.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Terri said...

Nice job! Cool use for staples too!

Mariana said...

Great layout, awesome colors, thanks for the inspiration!

jen said...

This is so great! I'm going to have to give stamping directly on the felt a try- love your outcome! :)

Charlene Austin said...

Your first PTI hop?!! That is awesome. Yay. Loving the card. Stamping on the felt...brilliant!

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty!

Amy Kolling said...

Great idea to stamp on the felt....it really shows up well!!

peggysue said...

Yes, I agree, shopping on the PTI site is a lot of fun, but glad yo came out for the blog hop! Nice job.

Laurie said...

This is too cute! I love how the flower fits in the Mat Stack perfectly! Great card!

Becky Carafa said...

This is so beautiful!

Chris Simon said...

Great layout, and I love the stamping on the felt!

Marge said...

Waaay cute!!!

Tanya said...

This is soooo cute!!!

BethieJ said...

Shopping is FUN at PTI isnt it! So are the BLOG HOPS! Glad you joined the fun! Your card is WONDERFUL!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Cammie said...

Glad you joined the hop! Your card is fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration.

Nancy L. said...

super cute!

Elizabeth S. said...

Such a pretty card! Love those flowers.

Barbara said...

Very cute! I didn't realize you could stamp on the felt! Cool!

Kim said...

Very cute! I love the stamped felt.

Sue Plote said...

Welcome to the hop! Great job with your card, especialy stamping on the felt. Very cute!

Linda said...

Glad you're taking advantage of the fun at PTI. Welcome! Your card is great. Thanks for sharing, especially stamping on the felt. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Haha..... I am the same like you, all I did before was just spent money, this is my first PTI blog hop too, fun huh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails