Saturday, May 8, 2010

Have a Ball

This set from Papertrey the only other one that I actually completed my "use every image" plan for this month.  I don't actually have the All Star Team set that this is supposed to coordinate with but I think it's easy enough to use on its own and a super value at only $5!

First I knocked out three of the images with this birthday card:


Next I used the baseball image with the underlying circle stamped in Papertrey's Pure Snow ink:


(You know I like to use my hand drawn boxes around things but these cards are particularly uneven for some reason - I promise I wasn't crafting under the influence!)

So the only image I had left was the fill in image for the larger balls so I thought to myself "it doesn't really need to be a ball at all" and used it as a stand alone image on this card:


All that for $5!!

Supplies
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink, Autumn Leaves, Hero Arts

5 comments:

Laurel said...

I love these, and your hand drawn box is great! I may have to buy that set after all, I love that third card!

Nancy L. said...

These are really cute!! LOL that you weren't under the influence ;)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sounds like a deal to me!! Very creative uses for these!

Susan Raihala said...

How cute! And I love the uneven lines...very appropriate for the content!

Mariana said...

I love the cards, I was thinking I didn't need this set, but your post got me thinking....Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails